|OnRamp Module – Defining Neonatal Therapy (NT)||Training Module #8 – Family Assessment & Intervention|
|Training Module #1 – Implementing a Successful Neonatal Therapy Program||Training Module #9 – Neuromotor Assessment & Interventions|
|Training Module #2 – Theories & Models of Practice in the NICU||Training Module #10 – Environment & Sensory Assessment & Interventions|
|Training Module #3 – Family & Environment||Training Module #11 – Feeding Basics in the NICU|
|Training Module #4 – The Neurobehavioral System||Training Module #12 – Putting it all together, Neonatal Therapy Interventions|
|Training Module #5 – The Neuromotor System||Training Module #13 – Instrumental Feeding Assessments & Managing Dysphagia in the NICU|
|Training Module #6 – The Sensory System||Final Learning Assessment|
|Training Module #7 – The Neurobehavioral System Assessment & Intervention|
|Mid-Term Learning Assessment|
- ASHA CEUs
ASHA CE Provider approval and use of the Brand Block does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products or clinical procedures.
Learners must complete the entire course in order to receive ASHA CEUs. No partial credit awarded.
National Association of Neonatal Therapists® (NANT) is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. This Distance Learning-Independent Course is offered at 1.6 CEUs Intermediate level, Occupational Therapy Service Delivery. AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures.
PT CE Credit
This activity is provided by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners Accredited Provider 2501058TX and meets continuing competence requirements for physical therapist and physical therapist assistant licensure renewal in Texas.
NANT is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Physical Therapy as an approved provider of physical therapy and physical therapist assistant continuing education.
Questions regarding CE credit should be directed to the National Association of Neonatal Therapists at [email protected] or (866) 999-5524.
Click here to view Program Objectives.
Click here to view Module Objectives.
Speaker disclosures can be found in “MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS” section on the main site.
- Login and logout times will be recorded and documented.
- Participants must complete all learning modules for each part to receive education credit.
- Passing scores for module, midterm and final assessment are required to earn education credit.
- Guidance calls do not offer education credit.
- Instructional methods include: webinars, handouts, activity sheets and tools, live guidance calls, private Facebook group, videos, and case studies.
- Participants must complete the On Ramp module and course evaluation to receive education credit.
- All 16 hours of CE Credit earned during IGNITE will be awarded during the calendar year that the program is completed. CE Credit will be awarded on one Certificate of Completion that reflects the date the learner fulfills all of the IGNITE course completion requirements.
- You will have access to the Ignite content for 3 years from the date the Ignite Program starts.
- Ignite is not recommended for therapy assistants. Please email [email protected] for more information.
To receive a full refund, less a $100 processing fee, send a written refund request to [email protected] by the 30th day from your purchase date**. Participants who have completed the entire course and received a certificate are not eligible for a refund.
**The purchase date is defined as the date you paid the program fee or the first installment.
NANT reserves the right to cancel this program due to unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be given to participants. In case of cancellation, NANT will notify the participant via email, and a refund will be generated within 7 business days (M-F) of cancellation. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].